Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

We Love Our Daddy!
Each year on Father's Day my (Niki's) family unites at Lake Murray near Lexington, SC. Since being in Zambia we have missed the last 2 years of seeing this extended family. It was good to see folks that I had not seen in a long time.
The kids enjoy swimming in the lake and going for a boat ride. My uncle David usually does the grilling of hamburgers and hotdogs, and everyone brings something to go along. There goes my DIET!

Below is my sister, Laurie, who was watching the kids swim.

We also learned how to play "Corn Hole" which seems to be the new game at the football games while tailgating. Laurie has her own "Gamecock" boards, but my Uncle David has one Clemson and one Carolina board.


This is my DAD, Wyman Abstance.
This is Ricky's DAD, Ben Cook.
And this is my GrandDAD, Dave Abstance, Sr.
After we celebrated at the lake, we went to Ricky's brother's house for dinner with the Cook family. We are very thankful for our father's!

No comments:

Post a Comment