Monday, October 26, 2009

Trunk-n-Treat

Our church had its annual Trunk-n-Treat Sunday night. Ricky and I set up our trunk Zambian style. Of course, I was the only one that dressed up! You can't see my Zambian towels that are hanging from each side of the car. And we played "Amazing Voices" on CD so everyone could hear the beautiful voices of our Zambian friends.

Austin helped out with the games. He was in charge of the bouncy house. He wouldn't let me take his picture, so this is what happens when you're trying to hide the fact that you're taking a picture of him. (I think it turned out pretty good with the steeple in the background) We had such a large crowd, and in only 90 minutes 500 hot dogs were gone! I took a picture of almost every child that came to my car for candy, so you can see the other pictures in the slideshow.

Coby was a Clemson Tiger fan. Austin enjoyed painting Coby's face, and his hair is painted orange and purple.

Kelsey and her friend, Brooke, dressed up. Kelsey is a leopard (carrying her Lozi basket from Zambia).

No comments:

Post a Comment