Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Halloween morning we were up early getting ready for the Homecoming game at Clemson. We arrived early (9:45am) and got into our spot fairly easy.
Ricky's brothers and their families joined us as we celebrated Mr. Ben's 75th birthday. Ricky cooked BBQ and I made 3 different types of chex mix for my taste testers. I think everyone liked the one made with sweetened condensed milk!
Kelsey with her bib while eating her BBQ!

Ricky tasting the chex mix!
Doesn't he look like he loves me?
OK, so we didn't make Mr. Ben blow out 75 candles, but he sure did a good job taking care of the ones we did put on his cake.
After the game it was time to get dressed up for Trick or Treating in our neighborhood. Coby could not decide what he wanted to dress up as, so as a last minute decision he asked Ricky to paint his face from a design he found on the web. Kelsey had a leopard mask, but she wanted her face painted as well, so I ended up free-handing a design I found off the internet.
This blog post was edited by the one and only Lizzie the Labradoodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment