Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blog Neglect

I find there is not much to blog about these days. I spend time reading so many blogs that I sometimes neglect my own. And I really cannot stand to post anything without a picture! So, I took this picture the other day of Lizzie running around with the horses. They have become quite friendly with one another, and Lizzie enjoys being outside where she can run free for a change of pace. She is usually taking naps inside all day until the kids get home from school. She has really grown since my last post. We weighed her at home yesterday and she is all of 42 pounds now. Her favorite place to snooze is on the porch where it's nice and cool this October.

In other news...I (Niki) will be having surgery on Tuesday, October 20th to remove my gallbladder which is functioning at 8%, compared to the normal 35% or greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment