Thursday, February 11, 2010

Baby, it's COLD outside!

So, I thought I had missed all the cold weather while on the cruise. NOT! January ended with a little snow for us, and the cold weather does not want to leave us. I guess the cold has also frozen my blog since I seem to not have anything to write about.
Since my last post, Ricky & I have started a new diet program. I will wait to tell you the actual success we are having until the end of our "phase" which will be about the end of February.
I've been reading too since it's too cold to go outside. Here's what I'm reading at the moment:
Did You THINK To Pray? by R.T. Kendall
5 Conversations you must have with your daughter by Vicki Courtney
The first book is being read and studied by my Sunday School Class. And the other one I picked up one day in hopes of being prepared for the conversations I am already starting to have with my 8 (going on 9) daughter. Oh, my! They have a Bible Study for this book too, so I am thinking I should get one started.
As you can see from the picture, our Lizzie (9 months old) is getting cuter everyday. She is such a good girl! She had just been to Mrs. Christie's for her grooming day and 2 days later was covered in mud because she got loose in the horse pasture...on a Sunday morning when we were ready for church. Needless to say, Ricky had to have another bath before going to church.
Looking forward to a long weekend with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment