Sunday, March 1, 2009

Girls Day Out

My grandmother turned 79 this year, and for her birthday, my mom, my sister, Kelsey and I decided to take her out for some GIRL TIME! We started our morning at the nail salon where we were given manicures and pedicures. Don't we look relaxed!! After our nails were dry, we went to lunch at Olive Garden, YUM! Jumomma (that's what we call our grandma) invited her best friend, Fleecie (and that's her nickname) to join us for lunch. They have been best friends since they were 14 years old. I enjoyed listening to their stories from way back when.


Jumomma getting her pedicure
Kelsey with her nails done - in Silver polish!
Now, this is what I call "Relaxation" - that massage chair was worth it!
My sister, Laurie, waiting patiently for us girls
4 generations: Jumomma (grandmother), Me, Jan (my mom), Laurie (sister), and Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment