Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mark & Laurie's Wedding

The Rehearsal...July 23, 2010
Boyce Chapel, Columbia, SC

Laurie showing the kids how to run down the aisle ringing the bells.

Sydney's turn...
Noah's turn...

I think Coby wanted to run down the aisle too.

Me (Niki) as Matron of Honor.

Kelsey as the Miniature Bride.

Coby as the Bible Bearer.

My grandmother (aka "Jumomma")

My grandfather (aka "Papa") and my aunt Adelia
Mom & Dad
What is she thinking? Something bad I'm guessing!
Rehearsal Dinner
Bridesmaids discussing important stuff.
"What was I thinking eating all of this food? Now I won't fit into my dress tomorrow!"
Coby, otherwise known as "SPIKE"
Let's eat some cake!
Wedding Day - July 24, 2010
The miniature bride with the Bride!
First Dance
Father/Daughter Dance
Kelsey showing me the chocolate that dripped onto her dress at the reception.
Austin, Ricky, and Coby waiting for the bride and groom to make their exit. We all threw sunflower seeds on them as they departed for their honeymoon.
Hopefully more pictures of the wedding soon to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment